Tuesday, July 05, 2005


Here's a shot of the 1969 Dodge SuperBee, that I owned, when my son was born. He'll be thirty-five next year. He owned a similar one, when he got out of high school, but it was WAAAAY to much car for someone 18 years old. (I was all of 22, when I bought it, new) It was a great car, but NOT one for a guy working his tail off, to raise a family. I sold it, in the summer of 1971, with less than 4000 miles, (a few of them, accumilated on the drag strip), and it had NEVER been driven in the rain. It got rained on, at the track, on three occasions, but was in much better condition when I sold it, than it was, the day I took delivery, with 7.2 miles on the odometer. Golly, what I wouldn't give, to have that machine back in my garage! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home