Sunday, August 14, 2005



BUSH PROTESTING MOM CALLS FOR 'ISRAEL OUT OF PALESTINE' ‘U.S. OUT OF IRAQ’

VOWS NOT TO PAY HER TAXES

We've been telling you about the anti-war protestor Cindy Sheehan, whose soldier son Casey was killed in Iraq. She is now calling for Bush's "impeachment," and for Israel to get out of Palestine!

"You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you'll stop the terrorism," Sheehan declares. When one reporter asked how she knows this, she refused to answer that reporter, moving instead, to another reporter's comments.

Sheehan, who is asking for a second meeting with President Bush, says defiantly: "My son was killed in 2004. It was her first meeting with President Bush that brought many accolades from her, but she's now, apparently, changed her approach, and can't say why she offered those words of praise, to anyone who would listen, at that time. Recently, her family sent an e-mail message to various media sources, critical of her activism, and decrying her position as one of "dishonoring her son's memory and legacy."

Now she says she's not going to pay her taxes. "I am not paying my taxes for 2004. You killed my son, George Bush, and I don't owe you a penny, . . . you give my son back and I'll pay my taxes. Come after me (for back taxes) and we'll put this war on trial." Mrs Sheehan may have hired the same advisors who helped Martha Stewart, prior to her being arrested for lying to the FBI. We recommend that she rethink this position, as there seems to be plenty of precident allowing for her to lose this battle, hands down. Her son's memory, as an American hero, also suffers, each day she continues her vigil.

"And now I'm going to use another 'I' word - impeachment - because we cannot have these people pardoned. They need to be tried on war crimes and go to jail," said Sheehan, of Vacaville, California.

The 48-year-old mom remains tented up in a ditch along the one-lane road that leads to Bush's Texas ranch.

As her protest entered its second week, hundreds of people with conflicting opinions about the war in Iraq descended on the area. We pray for all of them.

God Bless,
Dan'L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home